Go Secure

Proctor Leaderboard – Chastity Lockup Times Added

leaderboard

While the next release of The Proctor is being finalized, an update to the leaderboard was made to display the chastity lockup time of those on the list. Just hover over the lock icon to display the last know state of that participant and the their chastity lockup time.

Enjoy!

18 Responses to “Proctor Leaderboard – Chastity Lockup Times Added”

1. Dressurhund says:

I had to delete my Browser cookies and now I cant join my game again.

2. Dressurhund says:

When will be the next update of the ranking?

• MsCassandra's-geek says:

Because of the number of games stored on the server, the rankings are cached and should update every 10 minutes. The time of update, reported in your local timezone, is listed on the page just above the column headers.

Thanks for asking!

3. Dressurhund says:

I have a question, is it normal to lose stars if i am inaktiv for 2 weeks?

4. slave853 says:

Hello,

I would like to delete my current game and spot on the leaderboard in order to start over. Can you help me with this?

Thanks
    slave853

5. Slave 18 says:

Hi,

First off love the game but whenever I play now the imagery does not show up and says image load error. My browser is up to date and compatible so I do not know what the problem is? Can you help fix this or give me some advice. Thanks

6. Slave474 says:

Hi there,

The imagery for the game never works any more for my games and I can’t figure out why, my browser is up to date and it always gives me a image load error. Is there something I can do to fix it? I know I have multiple games I just start up, stop, and restart new ones, can you maybe just wipe my games and I can start a permanent one next time?

Thanks.

• MsCassandra's-geek says:

Alas, it appears that the service provider changed the mechanics of their links. It will take me a bit of time to update the sources to accommodate this modification… hang tight!

7. boy5507 says:

How do I view the leaderboard can’t seem to find it anywhere maybe I’m just stupid.
    Love the game so far.

8. Mary says:

Amusing game, a little suggestion – may be the limit of time to player for some of his action (f.e. to press the button or roll dice or to enter the link to an image for inspection) can make game more exciting and all player`s attention will focus on this game, especially if the no action in required time will cost for player new punishment or prolong his chastity sentence.

• MsCassandra's-geek says:

Great suggestion! We are incorporating a feature like this into the upcoming release. Thank you for the feedback.

• Riana says:

Do you have any indication on when the update will be.

Also, i have a partner currently playing, and i have access to the owner portal, is there anything other than just being able to view his activity and send messages?

The reason i ask, is i really want to tease and deny him by changing some tasks/punishments chances of popping up…

• MsCassandra's-geek says:

Riana, thank you for playing! At the moment, it is not possible to change parameters or to add tasks, but it is a very good suggestion!