Go Secure

Leaderboard added to The Blackboard

leaderboard

Per instructions from Mistress Cassandra, The Blackboard has been upgraded to include a Leaderboard. As she explained it to me, competition between boys is a good thing (oh no!). Here, the top performing boys (and their owners of course) can display the fruits of their servitude and dexterity. Only boys who “opt in” to displaying their results will be included. This feature is off by default as shown in the screen below.

The Blackboard

So come on boys, make your Mistress proud by getting their name high on the new Leaderboard.

Respectfully,
Mistress Cassandra’s geek

14 Responses to “Leaderboard added to The Blackboard”

1. MsCassandra's-geek says:

A new leader on the Leaderboard did 100 lines for Mistress Cassandra! Impressive. I’m sure she will be pleased.

2. Flash says:

100 lines does seem quite tedious. If she assigned me to detention, I’m curious if she could generously dish out even more lines in her punishment.

3. MsCassandra's-geek says:

Yes, more lines are possible. If you are assigned 250, just enter that number in the “lines” field and happy typing! Upon completion, your certificate would properly give you credit for all 250. As a bonus, this would vault you to the top of the current leader board!

Thanks for dropping by the playground!

4. Flash says:

Thank you very much, Mistress Cassandra, for assigning me to detention. I just completed it and it actually wasn’t as harsh as I thought it was going to be. However, I believe I made a lot of mistakes and had very poor accuracy as I quickly typed my lines. Is it possible to suggest that an option be added to increase the number of extra lines for mistakes above only 1 (perhaps a random number up to 10 lines based on Mistress Cassandra’s whim at each mistake)? It would be great if the assignment stressed the importance of accuracy. I know I really need to work on accuracy. In fact, I just noticed I mispelled Mistress Cassandra’s name in my previous reply. I am really sorry for the that mistake. Any chance Mistress Cassandra has such strict standards for my carelessness that I might deserve another even longer punishing detention?

• Your carelessness did not go unnoticed, I wanted to see if you would mention it. I believe it was intentional, and a test. I’ll have the geek work on “topping from the bottom” behavior infractions.
      The geek is away for the week on business. He is the one who sees the results as he is the programmer of the games. It seems you are hungry for more. The next step is to call me for a session.

• MsCassandra's-geek says:

Hello Flash,

Congratulations on reaching the top of the leader board! Good work. The error penalties are set for the typical person. However, you can challenge yourself and impress Mistress Cassandra by setting a time limit of 1 hour to complete 250 lines. The time limit will be recorded on your detention certificate to prove that you were “on the clock”.

In Her Service,
      -geek-

5. slave chris says:

Mistress Cassandra,

Thank you for providing this tool. My owner incorporated it into an evening of remote discipline last night, which also included quite a bit of corner time on my tip toes, and some time spent prostrate kissing the floor, thinking only of her feet.

I was assigned 40 lines, which I didn’t think would be difficult, until Miss Caitee told me I would be typing my lines while kneeling, on my phone, which had to stay flat on a low coffee table. I wonder how different it might be on a keyboard.

Miss Caitee’s slave chris

• MsCassandra's-geek says:

Thank You, Miss Caitee, for assigning slave chris detention here. Mistress Cassandra was most pleased to hear of this.

Respectfully,
      -geek-

6. MsCassandra's-geek says:

A sorting issue was fixed in the leaderboard’s ranking order and the list was expanded to show top 100 scores.

7. slave chris says:

Once again, my owner has incorporated this tool into an evening of remote discipline – this time 120 lines, but I was allowed to use a laptop. I’ll now be spending the next few hours until bedtime prostrate on the floor, kissing the top of her flip flop (which she packed for me on this trip), thinking only of her feet.

Miss Caitee’s slave chris

• MsCassandra's-geek says:

I see you did you lines and got rated on the leader board. Mistress Cassandra says “Good boy!”

8. MsCassandra's-geek says:

Congratulations to jjjjsub, new leader!