Go Secure

Interactive online detention for chastity slaves

blackboard

There are times when my remote boys need to be punished. To assist with that, I now have a new online detention page called The Blackboard. This nifty little tool can keep their hands occupied for hours (very useful since their cocks are usually all locked up). The best feature of this detention facility is its ability to verify their compliance to my commands with virtually no effort. If they don’t complete the required assignment, they can’t send me a Certificate of Detention Completion. Since this certificate is only generated upon successfully finishing detention, no certificate means no joy! Detention consists of them typing submissive phrases one line at a time. Each line is checked for accuracy and mistakes are punished by adding additional lines. I can even require them to finish within a given time limit and assign them specific categories such as humiliation, submission, obedience and reverence! The joys of cloud computing can definitely be put to use in service of the Modern Mistress! So if you have (or are) a bad boy that needs a little detention, send them over to The Playground for correction. Look for more interactive slave correction and training to be added soon!

Mistress Cassandra (aka The Dicktator)

15 Responses to “Interactive online detention for chastity slaves”

1. Slaveboy says:

I feel that a punishment should be added if you do not complete the task.

Something random based on the selection of the type of lines you wrote.

2. WritingLines says:

Dear Mistress

my web Miss said that i should type many lines for not successfully holding my bladder after i was forced to drink litres of liquid. May i ask that the blackboard should add one more specific category of “Bladder control” ?

my miss said i have to type at least 500 lines for bladder control but the exact number should be decided by Mistress Cassandra.

• MsCassandra's-geek says:

Greetings WritingLines,

I will discuss your request with Mistress Cassandra and if she deems it appropriate, it will be added.

Regards,
      -the geek

3. Jen Lee says:

Dear Mistress Cassandra,

After two tries I finally completed the bad girl blackboard assignment. I am such a bimbo slut that I was “dismissed” from my first attempt because I went to have a cig and my break was too long. I didn’t realize.

Anyway, I did the whole assignment again.

4. Cameltoe says:

I have to say I loved the blackboard game, thanx to whoever invented that. How do I get a mistress to send me there and laugh about it? It took me almost 2 hours, I was 9th on the leader board.

I also liked the comment someone else made about bladder control, I didn’t have to “go” thank goodness :)

• MsCassandra's-geek says:

Thank you for the kind words. Your input is very much appreciated! My suggestion for finding a Mistress is, not surprisingly, Mistress Cassandra. :)

• Cameltoe says:

Thanx for your reply. So do I call MsCassandra on the phone at the number at the top of the page? Is there somewhere I sign up online?

I’m not going to click on that big red button that says “I’ve Been Bad” again unless I have to, my fingers were tired.

5. Bob says:

Mistress cassandra: I am sorry that I failed you. It is not my intention to get off on the wrong foot. I admitt that I need the detention to correct my bad habits. How can I redeem myself?
    Bob

6. MsCassandra's-geek says:

Congratulations to Madam Lisa’s sub “sissy slut michelle” for achieving the #1 spot on the leaderboard with 501 lines in 2:27:33.

7. Queen Stacy says:

Well done to Muggins for his #1 position on the leaderboard!

8. Muggins says:

Geek,

If you can’t be bothered to mention the fact that I am now top of the leaderboard, please just delete my score from the board.

I will not live a day longer without any recognition. LOL

Muggins :)

• MsCassandra's-geek says:

My apologies, I have been away. Congratulations on the accomplishment of topping the board!!! Sweet :0

9. Muggins says: